- Lowers your V8-equipped 2008 and newer Challenger by 1.25-inches
- Dramatically improves handling and ride quality
- Lower center of gravity
- Decreased body roll
- Improved driver control
- 280lb front, 720lb rear spring rates
- Manufactured from chrome silicon high-tensile spring wire
- Cold wound on a CNC Coiling Machine to exact specifications
- Lifetime warranty against spring sag
- Stress-relieved at 750 degrees F
- Computer tested for accurate height and spring rate
- Made in the U.S.A.
Blending aesthetics and performance, BMR has designed the SP110 for the street performance crowd who want to use their cars in a variety of applications. These springs will lower your V8-equipped 2008 and newer Challenger by 1.25 inches in the front and rear. The 280 lb/in (front) and 720 lb/in (rear) linear spring rate offers plenty of support, keeping the body flat and level in the corners, while remaining soft enough for a comfortable ride on any road. The lowered stance and increased spring rate decreases body roll and gives you a lower center of gravity for increased driver control in aggressive cornering situations.
SP110 Lowering Springs will lower Hellcat, Demon, and Redeye Challengers by approximately 1.5 inches in the front and 1.25 inches in the rear.
BMR Suspension’s SP110 lowering springs are available in red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2-3 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.